Friday, November 23, 2007

Sunset Fantasy

I'm not one of those "romantic" girls, never have been. I'm more of a bad girl, who likes her hair pulled and to be spanked in bed. I love it when L calls me a slut, and he's spit on me more than a few times.
Which is what makes this fantasy interesting. I fantasize that L tells me that we're going somewhere special and to get dressed up. So I put on my black stockings and garter, stilettos, and skirt. I love it when he does this, and I know that when I walk downstairs, I'll get that moment that all girls live for, whether they're the romantic type or not. First, he'll stand back and examine me, like he's trying to decide whether I'm hot enough or not, then he'll pull me against him, and tell me that I'm beautiful. It makes me so wet to know that thinks that way about me, and it makes me want to please him any way he wants it.

So he tells me that we're going somewhere special, but where we end up, after a few drinks, is at his office. I'm a bit surprised, but all game. He takes me out on the balcony, it's sunset, and I am immediately ready for whatever it is he wants. Forget kissing, I drop to my knees and want his cock. I want it in my mouth, I want it in my pussy, I want it everywhere. I want to pull my shirt off and jerk him off with my tits. I want his cum on my face. I want people in the apartments around us to watch as he fucks my ass.

For now, though, I take him in my mouth. He is so hard and big and he tastes awesome. I go into overdrive and can't wait to have him cumming, but he slows things down and pulls me to my feet. He wants me sitting in a chair, where he spreads my legs wide open. I'm soaking wet already, and hoping I'll get fucked hard. Instead, though, he takes out a pocket knife and cuts my thong off of me. It's the hottest thing I could possibly imagine, and I can see by his rock hard cock that he likes it, too. He sticks it in me, gentle at first because my hole is so tight, then ramming me. I love it, and he stops only to slap me hard between my legs with the flat of his hand. I want to last, and he does, too, but we fuck so hard that soon we find we can't last. I'm holding him against me, wanting more. He groans as he cums, and then pulls out so he can cum on my pussy lips, too. It's so hot I run my finger through it and then lick it off. We've finished the first round, but I can tell as he watches me taste his hot cum that he'll be ready to go again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fucking hot!