Saturday, December 1, 2007

Merry Christmas to me

I'm still waiting.

A while back I asked my boyfriend for one of those vibrating egg thingies to put in my panties so I could wear it around at work and think about him all day. Maybe so I could slip into the bathroom a couple of times during the day and get myself off. Or we could go to a club and he could watch me come as I rubbed against him on the dance floor.

But alas, no egg. I keep thinking, what the hell?

I've never had a man like this before. A teaser. One that makes you wait for what you want. And L is so good at that.

For example, one time, pretty far into our relationship, I asked L to get a little dirtier. To talk a little dirtier, to disrespect me a little more. To call me a slut.

And for weeks I waited.

Then, one night, after a few drinks and our usual friskiness, it all came out.

(to be continued....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, could Santa rectify this situation? It's obvious you haven't been good, I wonder if that will matter...

Dausa said...

MORE! MORE!

(Thank you for the kind words! I've added you to my list o' links...)

Sabina said...

The vibrating egg reminds me of Annie Hall-- apparently, it's the secret to a good relationship.