Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas, part 2

Now where was I?

Oh, yes-- it all came out.

L has this way of being so calm and collected in public, even though I know he's thinking dirty thoughts. Sometimes when I'm sitting there, sipping my drink, I want him to nibble away at my neck or slip his hand up my thigh. But instead he gives me this stare, and it makes me want to get fucked so bad.

So, one night, while getting toasty, I was shocked to see this side come out. I had just brought up the amazing orgasm I had the other day, and L's ears perked up. He's so dirty- he loves to hear me talk about how wet my pussy gets, how good his tongue feels in my hole, how I love cumming with his face pushed up between my legs.

Since I saw an immediate response to my dirty talk, I thought I'd put the moves on him. You know, go straight for his cock and slide his waist to get the party started. To my surprise, this is when the side of L that I'd been waiting for came out.

He grabbed the hair on the top of my head and thrust his crotch into my face. "You want that dick, you whore?"

Instant wetness.

I just looked up at him and smiled.

"Tell me you want to suck it."
"Can I suck it? I want it in my mouth so bad."
"You fucking slut."
"Will you fuck me?"
"You dirty fucking cunt," he says, choking me on his dick.

He flips me over and yanks my pants down, all rough and desperate. There is NOTHING like making a man feel that desperate for sex. Like if he can't have it, he'll explode. Like if doesn't get it inside you soon, he'll die. And with that, came the first thrust.

I screamed out. He was actually hurting me his cock was so hard and so deep inside me. I could think of nothing besides how much more I wanted of it. I was begging to be hurt more.

Another thrust, this time followed by a few hard slaps, all on the same place on my ass. I loved the way he was taking complete control. I reached back for his thigh, hoping I could leverage some way to bounce up against him. I needed his cock. NOW.

"Tell me what you want."
I whined a little. "Please fuck me."
"What?"
"Fuck me. Please. I need to be fucked."
Four more slaps. I cry out.
"It hurts!" He grabs my hair and yanks my head back.
"Do you think I fucking care if it hurts?" he says, half gritting his teeth. Then he lays into me, pounding me harder and harder until I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. He's groaning louder than I've ever heard him, too, and moaning the words, "Oh, yes" as he thrusts. I can tell he's about to cum and I try to pull away a bit. But he latches onto my thighs and says, "Take my cum, whore."
Just then he begins to blow his load into me, and he's moaning and rigid. It's so hot that he had no concern whether I had cum or not, he was so consumed with his need for my pussy. I came at the thought of it.

So, although no egg, I think that I'm doing fine on holiday gifts so far.

-the Dirty Whore

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

believe it or not i'm sitting here with my girl and she's rubbing my cock as we read this.

WAYYY TOOO HOT!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for part 2 and it was totally worth the wait!!

Anonymous said...

This is L the boyfriend. I came home tonight and Dirty Girl wanted me to read part 2 right away. Of course I obliged and of course it was dirty. You people have no idea what lengths dirty girl will go to. Case in point, after I read part 2, she blew me, then got me off with a Tera Patrick sleeve! You can't ask for any more than that!

So@24 said...

I passed out half way through this read.

Anonymous said...

when are you going to post another blog?

Anonymous said...

WOW!! now that is what i call fucking sensless.. he must have had the best fuck of his life.. fuck you soo .. treating you like a fucking cock slut bitch.. pulling your hair.. i would wonder how that felt.. fucking you like that.. fuck you dizzy!! Lucky L..