Tuesday, July 28, 2009

10 things I love (or would love) to hear you say

So hot!

1. I love the way you suck my cock

2. I want you to be naked when I get home

3. Say my name

4. You're so tight

5. Do you like that?

6. I love being inside you

7. Pull your hole open

8. I love the things you do with your tongue.

9. You’re so beautiful/hot

10. Don't stop

11. Don’t you dare come now! I’ll spank you if you do!

12. Your pussy looks so good. I want to RAM my cock in you

13. You like being fucked like a whore, don't you?

14. Do you like it when I hurt your pussy with my cock, baby?

15. You taste so good

16. Let me undress you

17. Finger yourself

18. You're so wet

19. You like gettin fucked hard

20. You're so dirty

21. You're such a slut

22. Let me slide a finger in your ass

23. I'm going to stretch you open

24. You want me to eat your pussy?

25. Swallow it

I just couldn't stop at 10! Okay, now come home and fuck me.

-Your very, very dirty girl

2 comments:

marriedct said...

So true!!!!!!!

Jen17 said...

hot - and fun! very entertaining writing. i enjoyed this. readers who may be interested in the world’s biggest and best community for anything goes phone sex are also welcome here.